Associated Nephrology Consultants of Minnesota was founded in St. Paul in 1977. Today, six physicians, one nurse practitioner, and one physician's assistant see patients with all types of acute and chronic kidney disease, including patients with:
- kidney disease related to diabetes and high blood pressure
- polycystic kidney disease
- approaching dialysis and on dialysis
- pre- and post-kidney transplantation
- severe high blood pressure
- kidney stones
- anemia related to kidney disease
We see hospitalized patients at United Hospital and the HealthEast Hospitals (St. Joseph's, St. John's, Bethesda and Woodwinds) and dialysis patients in 17 dialysis clinics throughout the east metro and western Wisconsin. We refer patients to all of the four kidney transplant centers in Minnesota.
We are accepting new patients.
Please call (651) 772-6251 to make an appointment.