• 1997 Sloan Place, Suite 17 | Maplewood, MN 55117
  • 651-772-6251

Our Services

Associated Nephrology Consultants of Minnesota cares for patients with all types of acute and chronic kidney disease, including patients with:

Care Coordination Program

At Associated Nephrology Consultants, we care about your health all of the time, not just when you are in our office. That's why we're introducing our new care coordination program to support your health and help you manage your care even between office visits.

Our new care coordination program includes phone and online access to Care Coordinators who can help you:

For eligible beneficiaries, Medicare covers this program at 80% and a paying secondary or supplemental insurance may cover the other 20%. Otherwise, you may have a small out-of-pocket expense. We are confident you’ll quickly find value from these services, whether it’s in saving time, saving money on prescriptions, or avoiding unnecessary tests, procedures, and hospital stays.

We are accepting new patients.
Please call (651) 772-6251 to make an appointment or request information about our Care Coordination Program